[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2901: Packages dependies (step 7 of packager)

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2901&from=L21haW4-

Comment #8 by Willy RAETS:

You wrote:
"You can just override the maximum version requirement inside the library project properties, in the "Compatible until" field of the "Properties" tab."

So, I started doing that and it seems to work.
But somehow it seems strange that you can add max version in packager, but for libraries it isn't used but the ovveride in "Compatible until" field of the "Properties" tab.
Why have the option there if it isn't taken into account. Does it have any use at all?

But, for me it is working now, just now how I expected it, or how the packager makes it look like. It is kind of misleading.

Willy RAETS changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----