[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2933: TabStrip doesn't display ListView Child under GTK if the Tab was temporarily invisible

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2933&from=L21haW4-

Comment #5 by Claus DIETRICH:

The TabPanel has a pretty different appearance and I prefer the classic design of the TabStrip.
It seems that the TabPanel uses buttons as tabs. So there seems to be no way to issue a variant which imitates the appearance of a TabStrip.
As long as we don't have a replacement for a classical TabStrip I recommend to keep it. Who knows whether the GTK-guys will fix it one day. And all those using QT won't have a problem with it.

Best regards
Claus

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----