[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2909: Tableview Select() does not select

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2909&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Christof THALHOFER:

Thank you! This (Tv.Mode = Select.Single) indeed fixes the problem as I showed it.

But this behavior was newly introduced in Gamba 3.19. Since a long time until 3.18, it was sufficient for the TableView to receive the focus to automatically select the first row (even if TableView.Mode was not set).

Until 3.18, this was not necessary:

TableView.Mode = Select.Single
TableView.Select()

So I still consider this to be a bug, as this behavior was introduced new in Gambas 3.19.

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----