[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2903: on first open of ide and opening gbs3 file, ide deletes the #!/usr/bin... first line

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2903&from=L21haW4-

Comment #8 by Bruce STEERS:

I think I found another problem Ben..
with this line...

       Else If sStart Ends "/gbs[3-9]" Then
         sMode = "gambas"

That fails, the wiki says "Ends" is case sensitive so I guess it does not use "Like".

If i change Ends to Like and add * then it works.

   Else If sStart Like "*/gbs[3-9]" Then

An observation of Brian's video clip..
When it does not remove the first line there is not actually any highlighting happening, the text is all white.
It is only when the text actually gets highlighted that the 1st line vanishes.

Could this be TextHighlighter CanReWrite function expecting a "gambas" mode file to have a ' comment as first line?

I have tried many things to reproduce Brian's error but i also cannot, it all seems to work as expected here.

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----