[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2901: Packages dependies (step 7 of packager)

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2901&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Willy RAETS:

Attached the source of a simple commandline application depending on gb-libgb3base 0.1.13 or higher and lower that 1.99.99.
I also made a .deb file with the packager and if you open it an go to the control file you will see that it is << 0.1.90.
I have added the library executable, in case you need it.

Willy RAETS changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----