[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2883: gb.xml: Couldn't find a way to step through the attributes of an XmlElement

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2883&from=L21haW4-

Steffen PLOETZ reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

gb.xml: Couldn't find a way to step through the attributes of an XmlElement

Type             : Request
Priority         : Medium
Gambas version   : 3.19
Product          : XML components

Description

The gb.xml documentation doesn't sow up an XmlElement property/method, that helps stepping through all attributes. The NormalizeAttributeContent() method doesn't help. The Attributes property returns a structure, that is not fully mapped to Gambas types. The GetAttribue() method only accepts a string.

May be i'm blind. If the GetAttribue() method would accept an index, the Attributes property could deliver the count. If the return structure of the Attributes property would provide a name list, the GetAttribue() method could be called for every name.

Do I oversee anything that solves my problem?

System information

Gambas 3.19.0

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----