[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2867: BUG gb.web.gui - WebTree - EnsureVisible function missing

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2867&from=L21haW4-

Comment #3 by Olivier CRUILLES:

In the end I have found a work around counting the number of Items in the WebTree, from the top, and like that, I force the Scrolling of the WebTree to an approximate position.

It's not good because I should use in the equation the height of the WebTree view but this information is not available in the Gambas Object side (WebTree) if all is set as 'Expanded: True'. The WebTree1.Height still empty.

Except if it's possible to implement this feature, like it exist in a TreeView/GridView, for now I will deal with that.

Olivier

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----