[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2857: IDE texteditor html previewer errors often

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2857&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Bruce STEERS:

it seems to be any and every html/md file but it only occurs when IDE is gtk3 not with qt5

I fixed by adding a Try to line 1826 of FTextEditor.class...

    If $bPreviewReady Then $hPreview.ExecJavascript("goto_line(" & CStr($hEditor.Line) & ");")

changed to

    If $bPreviewReady Then Try $hPreview.ExecJavascript("goto_line(" & CStr($hEditor.Line) & ");")

but my guess would be that $bPreviewReady should probably be false if pending event so there's a different issue going on with gtk.

also you can see in the clip gambas gets locked up and i cannot cancel the message, i have to use a command i made to kill all gambas3 tasks to close the ide.

Respects
BruceS

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----