[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 3.18.0.
benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Fri Jan 13 08:10:00 CET 2023
Gambas 3.18.0 is now officially released!
The main features of this release are:
- Many interpreter optimizations making it faster.
- The debugger interface was moved to the left panel of the IDE.
- A project browser was added to the IDE that allows to browse the
project data files.
- A DBus browser was added to the IDE.
- Bool@(), Byte@()... functions can be the target of an affectation now.
- Integer arithmetic and conversion now raise an error if overflow is
detected. This can be disabled at runtime for backward-compatibility.
- Properties can be write-only now.
- The database component now allows to define connection options
specific to the underlying database server.
- The Fileview control view modes have been redesigned and file preview
has been enhanced.
- Many stock icons have been added.
- 'gb.hash' is a new component that implements the Md5(), Sha1(),
Sha256() and Sha512() functions], thanks to the BusyBox project.
- Many enhancements and fixes to the Web application development
See https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/release/3.18.0 for the full release
The binary packages are normally available on the Gambas stable Ubuntu PPA.
And the master is now the 3.18.90 version as usual.
Report any problem and enjoy it!
More information about the User