[Gambas-user] Turkish language update: tr.po
g4mba5 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 16:30:12 CEST 2021
Le 19/05/2021 à 15:56, Hasan Merkit a écrit :
> Can see changes here:
> ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----
You have to write your commit messages the way it is explained in the
-------------- next part --------------
STANDARD FORMAT FOR COMMIT MESSAGES
This message is for all developers that will commit something
into the git repository.
I want to have a standard way to write commit messages, so that ChangeLog can
be almost automatically generated.
The format is the following:
- One line that will be a summary of the changes displayed next to the commit
- A ChangeLog slot, between '[' & ']'
Slots are the name of the component, in uppercase if possible, or some other
slots like [INTERPRETER], [COMPILER]...
- A ChangeLog modification: a '*', a space, the word 'BUG','NEW' or 'OPT', a
colon, a space, and the text.
'BUG' is for a fix, 'NEW' for a new feature, and 'OPT' for an optimization.
If a changelog modification is more than one line, you must use a two space
- Other ChangeLog modifications for the same slot.
- Other slots.
- Void lines are ignored.
- All other lines won't go into the changelog.
I did this thing, and this will be the summary displayed in GitLab.
* BUG: I fixed this bug.
* NEW: I made this very long modification....
and it takes more than one line to write it.
This won't go into the changelog too.
* BUG: What an awful bug!
* NEW: I finally finished the component :-)
You should really try hard to follow this scheme, otherwise generating the
release notes becomes truly a pain for me. Be nice!
More information about the User